Equal Opportunity Employer
THE QUESTIONS FOUND IN THIS FORM ARE BEING ASKED TO PROPERLY EVALUATE YOUR ABILITY AND CHANCE FOR SUCCESS IN THE POSITION FOR WHICH YOU ARE APPLYING. EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE FEDERAL LAW AND LAWS OF OUR STATE. RANCHO GUADALUPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOE SNOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, ANCESTRY, AGE, SEX, MARITAL STATUS, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY OR HANDICAP, VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTICS PROTECTED BY STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS.
This company is a Drug & Alcohol-Free work place (Pursuant to 49 CFR part CFT part 382).
AGREEMENT READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE SIGNING
The undersigned, understand that i am being considered as a potential employee of Rancho Guadalupe LLC (the “Company”) and hereby certify that:
- I understand that if I am hired, such hiring will not be for any definite period of time. Even though, if hired, I will be paid my wages on a simi-monthly, weekly or hourly basis. I understand that this does not mean I am being hired for a definite period of time.
- Employment with the company has no definite period of time, employment and compensation can end at any time. By your own decision or by the company at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice. Company policy does not guarantee or contract for continued employment, and in no means expresses or implies to any type, position, function or for any level of compensation.
- I understand that offers of employment for certain positions, including safety sensitive positions are conditioned on the satisfactory completion of medical testing to detect the presence of illegal drugs.
- I understand that this agreement cannot be changed except in a written document signed by an authorized company representative or president.
- I have been given an opportunity to ask questions regarding company rules and my potential status as an employee at-will. No representative of Rancho Guadalupe LLC, has mad any promises or other statements to me, which imply that I will be employed under any other terms than stated above.
- I understand that if hired this statement is part of the employment agreement between the company and me, and will be binding on me.
I certify that the information contained in this aplication is correct to the best of knowledge and understnad that any misrepresentation or omission of information rquested on this form is grounds for immediate dismissal. I understand that weekend work, overtime, changes of schedule and location may be required during my employment, further, I understand that my employment is for no definite peroid and my, regardless of the date of payment of my wages and salary, be terminated at any time without any previous notice, with or without cause. In consideration of my employment, I agree to conform to all rules, regulations and policies of this company. No modification of these statements shall be valid unless written and signed by an authorized company representative.
I further achknowledge that I understand that the company will cobnduct testing where permitted to identify job applicants as mentioned above in number three (3). You have the right to refuse to undergo testing. However, an applicant’s refusal to undergo testing will result in the termination of the lpre-employment selection process. An applicant who fails to come up with a test result other than negative will not be hired.
Acknowledgement: If you agree, please scroll up and click the box that you agree. Then submit this application.